A whimsical dreamer chasing fireflies, a wayfarer wandering through lanes of magic and poetry.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A JOURNAL OF LOST DREAMS


Walking down this dark alley
Wrapped up in a woolen shawl
I go into musings…of my imagined reality!
Yesterday the book that I had closed
Lies open on my palms today
And Lo! There it is,
my heart that I had lost long ago.

I walk down the green path that runs
Along the pine boulevard of my dreams…
Instead of these wintry winds of the night
An evening breeze hums in my ears
Little raindrops fall upon me, and you,
And we hear the cuckoo of spring ‘coo-ing’!

My loneliness leaves me
When I feel your fingers crossing mine
I cannot let go this ambience that we create
And yet, I can see you leaving…
Now there are only dusty walls surrounding me
In this dark alley, as I walk all alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment