A whimsical dreamer chasing fireflies, a wayfarer wandering through lanes of magic and poetry.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CURSED NOSTALGIA I


    “Fly above, far away”
This part of the
dark red corner
  Preserved in my heart.

                                                                         
  Safely settled, it brought
a few happy memories,
  a few sad moments.
                                                                               
 I paint those red roses
 in that corner, white.
And repaint them, black.


Opaque, this corner
Is deemed to be.
 My soul’s light,
  Never to pass through.

    I look behind
      And all I see now, is
      A cursed night of betrayal.

    “Fly above, far away”
    I say, to this little part of
 the soft corner
    preserved in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment